You're an edTech or e-Learning company.
You have experts. You might even have writers. But do you have a writer who is familiar with Instructional Design concepts and the particulars of content marketing . . . who combines these skillsets week after week to create solid pieces of marketing content that:
- Help your audience understand how your company improves their Training ROI.
- Are optimized with headlines that grab the reader’s attention, a structure that keeps the reader engaged all the way through the end of the article and delivers a call to action that prompts the reader to take the next step you’ve defined for your sales funnel.
- Contains quotes and information from industry experts – gleaned from interviews with YOUR SME’S.
- Establishes your company’s authority as an expert on the very thing your audience needs – in a helpful piece of marketing content that directs them to your services & products as THE SOLUTION they have been searching for?
Your Industry Is Always changing . . .
- training topics in the workplace are often seen as prescriptive and ineffective by workers.
- the ROI of training programs for corporations is debatable – and the industry is currently establishing the analytic Best Practices that will allow corporations (and eLearning/EdTech companies) to ensure the ROI of eLearning programs.
- In short, corporations are not sold on the usefulness of training experiences for their employees.
- Training technologies, pedagogies and practices are not a quick fix, and that’s a good thing because the call for corporate training solutions demands that our industry examine employee retainment trends and other measurements of success across multiple industries.
- In short, the challenges of corporate training and its demands for success call for a level of ingenuity, innovation and creativity that will have to be, in a word, impressive.
Some might see the current frustrations about corporate training deficiencies across multiple industries in the United States as a cause of distress.
I disagree. I think this is THE time to be a professional who cares about lifelong learning, professional development and the opportunity for advancement and achievement – for themselves and others.
Here's why i'm the writer for you:
I’m on board. The question is, are your clients?
Training solutions are an important part of the corporate structure of the future and companies who fail to implement successful trainings for their employees WILL fall behind – (trust me, as a Millennial, I know everyone my age and younger DEMANDS opportunities for growth & development in the workplace, or they’re gone within a matter of weeks or months, not years).
Let’s get your prospective clients on board with the solutions you provide for their training needs.
Let’s educate them about what a training program is – rather than a one-time solution to a workforce crisis, corporate training is a flexible system of fully customizable solutions that can serve your client’s company consistently over time.
Let’s prepare them for the next step in their training journey.
I'm Amy Hartsough & I'm a freelance writer for EdTech and eLearning.
And I'm ready to write for you today.
Call (502) 592-1022 or email AmyHartsough@icloud.com to get started.